Why Wilke Fleury?
Wilke Fleury is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment where all employees enjoy coming to work each day. Wilke Fleury is intentional about promoting compensation and benefits packages, policies and practices, and events and activities that ensure a positive, equitable workplace.
Collegial Work Environment
Wilke Fleury is committed to promoting a positive, professional work environment for all employees.
- Wilke Fleury is committed to hiring talented professionals from diverse backgrounds and providing a work environment free from harassment or discrimination.
- We host regular team meetings and rapport-building events to foster a positive, collegial work environment for all employees.
- We host regular social gatherings for all including holiday celebrations, ice cream socials, end of day wine-and-cheese events, etc. to promote positive rapport firm-wide.
- Management meets regularly with staff delegates throughout the office on the firm’s Staff Advisory Council, to discuss any and all issues affecting staff in the workplace.
- Management also hosts quarterly staff meetings to review general news and developments, relay policy updates, discuss issues, and coordinate upcoming events with staff.
Wilke Fleury is committed to developing the best talent in Sacramento!
- We have a collegial, team approach to practice development, working hard to ensure new attorneys gain the breadth of experience needed to determine the practice area in which they wish to focus, while providing the depth of experience developing attorneys need to develop true expertise in their desired practice area.
- We have reasonable billable hour requirements for attorneys.
- Wilke Fleury provides marketing & business development resources needed to succeed.
- We work with high-level outside marketing & business development consultants to expand the firm’s professional identity in the Sacramento marketplace and beyond.
- We provide one-on-one resources attorneys need to develop action-oriented individual business development plans that leverage each attorney’s expertise.
- We have in-house marketing resources to assist with coordination and implementation of business development activities, presentations, and events.
Salary & Benefits
- Wilke Fleury offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/Life Insurance, and EAP and 401K plan, including generous annual employer pension contribution.
- We offer maternity and paternity leave policies that allow for the effective balance of personal and professional endeavors.
- The firm’s health and wellness package includes membership in the gym at the Wells Fargo building, and includes a firm-sponsored appointment with a personal trainer each month.
- We provide free parking for all employees.
- We provide a comprehensive on-boarding process, including in depth technology training for all new employees.
- We offer regular group lunch-n-learn technology training sessions, to maintain the highest technological skill level for all employees and ensure the highest quality work product for clients.
- The firm also has a technology program for attorneys that includes a firm-provided cell phone, laptop, or iPad.
For attorney recruiting, please contact Neal C. Lutterman at firstname.lastname@example.org
For staff recruiting, please contact Kellie B. Narayan at email@example.com