Wilke Fleury congratulates attorneys David Frenznick, Adriana Cervantes, Matthew Powell and Dan Egan on their inclusion in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers in America!
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry-leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and they have received over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 9.4 million votes were analyzed.
- Daniel L. Egan – Recognized in Best Lawyers since 2021
- First year recognized in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law: 2021
- Matthew W. Powell – Recognized in Best Lawyers since 2020
- First year recognized in Buisness Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- David A. Frenznick – Recognized in Best Lawyers since 2016
- First year recognized in Litigation – Real Estate: 2016
- Adriana C. Cervantes – Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch*
- First year recognized in Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants: 2021
These awards are recognitions given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. The “Ones to Watch” recipients typically have been in practice for 5-9 years.